Parting Out: 1990 ST185

89alltrac

So I've decided to part out my 185 to finish my 165 project. Every part available with the exception of the engine. Complete leather interior, system 10, fogs, the works, please post up what you need and I'll get back to you with price and condition. Local sales only, willing to meet up in the gta. Thanks

Shaun

klue

wow that sucks man! i just passed by your house today, didnt see you or the scooby so i didnt stop.

I need the brake caliper bolts if you have them.

would you be interested in trading the car for an engine, harness, and all the parts you need to swap into your st165?

89alltrac

Hacker: I could try and get you the rockers cut off but I know the driver side probably wouldn't be worth our time because it's been patched and will prob need more work once it's off and the passengers getting soft. As for the gas tank make me an offer and I can have it off this week.

Luke: it does suck, i'm gonna hate seeing it stripped, I did end up fixing the idle issue so that's a plus. Me and my dad are gonna take it out rebuild it and throw it in the 165, if you need anything else from it let me know, I have the caliper bolts and I kinda want your blitz ecu so maybe we can work something out with other parts. I'll prob do the complete part out because there are alot of little things that will come in handy for the 165 down the road.

Blue91CelicaGT

one less alltrac in the gta.. Ill tka e the gas tank w/ accessories if its in good condition.

edit: and the 2 wierd bolts that hold the front rebar to the frame.

89alltrac

Okay, gas tank is in good shape, but blue91celica is the second person who wants it so it's basically first come first serve if you'd like to pick it up soon pm me with some contact info and we can set something up. Thanks

Shaun

Greg_Canada

Hey i emailed you without a response.
Do you still have the system 10 deck and harness? (and maybe amp, have to see how mine works).

89alltrac

Greg_Canada":2tncljb5 said:
Hey i emailed you without a response.
Do you still have the system 10 deck and harness? (and maybe amp, have to see how mine works).

Sorry on the late response, but as of right now whats left of the car is pending to a potential buyer, if he falls through I`ll only have the harness and the amp, not sure if the amp even works. Anyway I`ll let you know what happens

LechacZ

Hey,
Do you still have the gas tank cover or did it go with the tank?
I'd be interested in the front fenders if they are ok

Let me know

Les