Switch to full style
Post a reply

jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm

JDM TOYOTA CELICA TURBO 5SPEED ENGINE TRANSMISSION AWD COMPLETE ST205 FRONT CLIP
asking : 3999$ free shipping anywhere usa / canada
except hawai ,alaska ,peurto rico
call at : 1800.270.5712 chris

YOUR JDM CLIP COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING :

ENGINE
AWD 5SPEED TRANSMISSION
COMPLETE ENGINE WIRING
ECU
IGNITOR
MAP SENSOR
PIPING
SPOILER
TRUNK
HOOD
FENDER
HEADLIGHTS
BUMPER
FRONT-REAR BRAKES
FRONT-REAR SUSPENSION
INTERCOOLER
ALL SENSORS
REAR BUMPER
RADIATOR
FUSE BOX
MOTOR MOUNTS
REAR DIFFERENTIAL
DRIVE SHAFT
BASICALLY YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE
CONDITION : used front clip , sold as it is , small dents / scratches stuff but nothing serious damage with a paint job , should take care of all that .

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Members don't see the above ad. Register now
Last edited by celica_245hp on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:58 pm

anyone interested
call at 1800.270.5712

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm

still available

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm

any good offer will be accepted
call us 1800.270.5712

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 pm

If you can't sell it and decide to part it out, let us know?

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:36 pm

celi_wabbit wrote:If you can't sell it and decide to part it out, let us know?




let me know what parts you guys are looking

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 am

celica_245hp wrote:
celi_wabbit wrote:If you can't sell it and decide to part it out, let us know?




let me know what parts you guys are looking


I'd be interested in these things:
    heat exchanger, pump & lines from the intercooler
    throttle body assembly
    turbo

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:08 pm

athousandleaves wrote:
celica_245hp wrote:
celi_wabbit wrote:If you can't sell it and decide to part it out, let us know?




let me know what parts you guys are looking


I'd be interested in these things:
    heat exchanger, pump & lines from the intercooler
    throttle body assembly
    turbo



i sell them complete

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:28 pm

still available

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:46 pm

new price

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm

stil for sale

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm

we got more in stock

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 pm

up

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:02 am

i need a ct20b and ive been to your shop several times for civic goodies. if you have one or can find one for me, il come and pay cash for it as long as the price is reasonable!

Re: jdm 3sgte celica st205 front clip with some Goodies ..

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm

quieter wrote:i need a ct20b and ive been to your shop several times for civic goodies. if you have one or can find one for me, il come and pay cash for it as long as the price is reasonable!



i got some turbo but i dont know if i got any ct20b

u can pass by and we can check together
Post a reply