1990 Alltrac SOLD

lupin1x

Hey Guys, up for sale is my 1990 Celica Alltrac I've had this car since April 2004 and its been great to me, but times are changing and it seems its time to let my baby go. I imported it myself from the USA so the car is in miles not km. currently on the odometer there are 128290 miles. The car has no rust on it, and I've never driven it in the winter, also, it was oil sprayed last year, time for the upgrades.

CT20b turbo
3" exhaust all the way back
MBC
Tien Coilovers
Whiteline rear sway bar
Greddy RS BOV
DIY FCD
Superpro poly bushings up front (have back, haven't installed)
2000GT Celica 16"rims
new rubber on rims
painted in 2008
Clarion Stereo (everything, subs, speakers, amps, and head unit, big money was spent here)
Clarion 2 way pager alarm

I also have kicking around a Greddy e-01 electronic boost controler, a WTA intercooler setup including all pipes, heat exchanger, etc. along with the original ct26 turbo which is still in working condition. There are alot of other little parts that i have kicking around, that i just cant remember anymore, like headlight assemblies, random sensors, and i think a spare ECU...

Alas, all is not perfect with this car: the bushings in the rear need to be replaced, which i have mentioned i already have, just havn't had the time to replace them, the clutch is beginning to slip, though this has only happened to me when going on longer road trips, and the engine does have an oil leak that i was gonna have addressed when i changed the clutch.

I'd like to get $3900 for the car, including everything, the price is pretty firm, but i'm open to offers, lowballers will be ignored. thanks for checking this out guys, pics to follow.

lupin1x

IMG_7937.jpg

IMG_7935.jpg

Cel8.jpg

Cel7.jpg

Cel6.jpg

Cel5.jpg

Cel2.jpg

lupin1x

I thought it was a reasonable price, because I'm definitely taking a hit on what I've spent on this car...