some free crappy tires/rims in Toronto if you need them...

Xiansheng

Hey guys, I'm about to throw out two original st185 wavey 5 star rims with Michelin Pilot 205/55/15's on them with quite a bit of meat left...
(from my old alltrac)

The rims are both scraped up nothin pretty, but just thought in case someone needs em for somethin before I just toss em out...

I'm in uptown Toronto, come get em for free if you want em.. I'm not doing any shipping.

I also have like 12-15 tires some are fucked, some good, cleaning out my garage, 14" and 15" from bmw, nissan, and toyota 4/5 bolt black steel rims..

Basically I'm throwing out a mountain of tires/rims from my garage in the next few days to make room to pull the newly aquired RC inside and work on her, and yes lots of them are shit, but some are good, fat almost new rubber, my dads extra tires, my extra tires, my bros extra tires when he used to live here, all wierd odd sizes and bolt patterns, some no rims, couple 2tire sets on steel rims, and those 2 alltrac rims/michelin tires...

I'm throwing it all out, thought if anyone needs or just wants any of this shit, come by and pick em up for free.. even if they are kinda useless, thought someone may want them for some reason before i just toss everything out...

cya....