For Sale - 1992 AllTrac

StranD

Alright...

Vancouver, BC area

With 3 kids and the fact that I haven't driven the car for almost a year, I've decided with great sadness to sell my beloved 1992 AllTrac. I'd love to keep her around but she's completely neglected and I could use the money to put towards a new commuter bike.

She's been sitting in my carport now with a cracked radiator since the start of the year and I've never gotten around to fixing her. For $1000 (far cheaper if you did it yourself) you could fix the radiator and put her in great working condition. She was a very reliable car before and has 226K odd on her. She's completely stock, has had one accident of note which didn't affect the frame, engine, or suspension at all (just all the body panels on one side, hood, and spoiler) and is completely fixed up of course. Usual wear and tear on the driver's side leather and there's a few minor dings here and there. The engine was maintained immaculately and was the focus of most of my attention.

I'm going to fix her up next week and put her on the block for the general public (with a higher price since she'll be running again) but I'd rather her go to someone who will love her or use her for parts to support another AllTrac. So I'm putting her up here first to give you guys a chance to buy her before I fix her back up again.

Price. I have no idea. I'm not looking to make much money on her, she's been wonderful to me over the years and that was enough. She was a pleasure to drive. I'm going to start at $2000 in non-working order and once I fix her, probably $3000.

You all know what it takes to own one. Anybody interested? You can email directly at email(period)dan[at]g mail{dot}com.

underscore

Picking up another one for only $2000 is so very tempting...

For the rad, you can pick up an ASI for around 250 shipped, toss that in and it should be good to go...

StranD

Alright, call it ADD whatever but I've decided that I don't want to wait a week to get this ball rolling and I'm getting her towed to the garage tomorrow. I can cancel before then if someone's that eager but otherwise I'll be throwing in a new Rad and bringing her back to life starting tomorrow.

Dan

underscore

There's a cruise happening on the 17th I believe, some people from Van are coming up. Bring it up and we'll rip some twisties and you'll never want to sell it. Or if you still do, there's a few of us here with 185's and they're getting kinda popular, I know a few people who want one.

Autobot

From your previous post in 2008, you stated that your car has 246K km (which is ~154K miles). What is the correct mileage? Also from previous posts, the car had been stolen and recovered. How has that affected the title?

StranD

Yep, you're totally right, I got it confused with my Family Van which has 226K km on it. My bad.

What did you mean by the "affecting the title" line?

Soccer season starting for my daughters has my swamped right now. I'll post pics when I get a breather.

Autobot

I had seen other theft recovery vehicles in the States been given Salvage titles so I was curious if that was the case here in Canada.