FS: 2 wheels Gram Lights 57Pro 17x9" 12mm offset

Meenya

Hi,

All Items new and never used:

MAF adaptor Vibrant #1996 for $20 (It won't fit GTFour RC, I know now) - sold

Shifter Cable Bushings Speed Source $25 (90-91 Celica, 91 RC has one of them larger just like 92-93 Celica learned my way) - sold

Gram Lights 57 Pro Gray Silver with polished lip 17x9 5x100 12mm offset (I have 2 wheels, those are for the back. Can be fitted with 245s or 255s. You will need to play with height of the car or fender rolling or negative camber or combination of those 3. The reason I sell the rims is that the matching fronts won't clear AP Racing break callipers without spacers).

Meenya

Hi,

All Items new and never used:

MAF adaptor Vibrant #1996 for $20 (It won't fit GTFour RC, I know now) - sold

Shifter Cable Bushings Speed Source $25 (90-91 Celica, 91 RC has one of them larger just like 92-93 Celica learned my way) - sold

Gram Lights 57 Pro Gray Silver with polished lip 17x9 5x100 12mm offset (I have 2 wheels, those are for the back. Can be fitted with 245s or 255s. You will need to play with height of the car or fender rolling or negative camber or combination of those 3. The reason I sell the rims is that the matching fronts won't clear AP Racing brake callipers without spacers). Make me an offer.

Meenya

celicast184":x8j6hbcu said:
interested in the rims... pics??

Here are a few pictures I have uploaded to the gallery:
[album]371[/album]
[album]370[/album]
[album]369[/album]
[album]368[/album]
[album]367[/album]

Note the wheels on the car 17x8" with 27mm offset

Meenya

Asking $600 each
Those are custom made so you can get offset that you want...I have 17x9" 30mm 245/40/17 up front and it needs a little negative camber.
Here is where I got mine http://www.ooparts-international.co.jp/
I have ordered a few things from them and had no issues...is that the best place I donno.

dragstang86":jdfrpw0i said:
How much for the wheels? What offsets are available for the front and what is the best place to get them from?

underscore

You can just drill out the holes for the RC in that MAF adapter, that's what I had to do. I'm still trying to find out which style fits the RC though

Meenya

I got it mainly to create some room for oil catch can but managed to install one with stock airbox...so I don't really need it anymore...thanks.

underscore":1huquwwv said:
You can just drill out the holes for the RC in that MAF adapter, that's what I had to do. I'm still trying to find out which style fits the RC though