Alltrac meet in Winnipeg. Intersted?

celigts

Anyone interested in meeting up for a meet early this year.

Was thinking it would be sweet to go to Assiniboine park. Who wouldn't drool seeing dozens or a group of alltracs, gt4's and st205's!!! I'd have my phone out in a second snapping any pic possible!

I was thinking maybe june or July sometime. I'm a shy guy but would be sick to meet other owners and talk about there car.

Gauging interest so if anyone wants to join let's get something going!

:D

celigts

Hell yea! I hope we get a good number. Maybe have this an annual thing. Maybe I can see if the local shop I deal with would be interested in joining. Have some good photos taken and stuff.

celigts

That's awesome. So far I've got an st205 ready to join, il gonna make my buddy join with either his legacy wagon or his 94 na miata.

I hope to hear more ppl join.

celigts

Hey, anyone following and in or near Winnipeg.

Join the forum toptierimports.com and meet with us for cruises. It's a Winnipeg respectable forum for respectable drivers. There is a video of the first meet in April this year. Just a time to chill and chat.

May 26 they have a huge meet arranged already. Over 50 cars ready to and waiting. It's going to be a barbecue as well :) join the forum to find out more

Ironchief

Come to Saskatoon haha! I'll be moving to Winnipeg in about a year so I'll join you guys then. Plus i'll actually have some things done to my car by then.

celigts

Anyone wanna join the toptier forum and join the weekly meet? I'm the only alltrac!! Other then stubble that has come once lol.

2-3 205's in the area but haven't seen them yet. Seen one only one time. It's a shame. Got my mr2 buddy to join tho :)

Hit up the site. !