Celica meet in Gatineau!outaouais

819_ay

hey i'm in gatineau ,looking for some celica owners (all gens) to go for a cruise or whatever!

let me know!

quieter

WORST LUCK EVER. tranny drain plug under the axle popped off on the highway got off the next exit and towed it home with CAA. i put oil in it the next day and it doesnt want to stay in 1st. its burnt.... time to save up 2000 for a 3rd gen swap. new clutch and flywheel dont even have 300km

819_ay

shit that sucks!!!! make it happen for the summer! i want to cruise around with other Celica s...there's only a couple around here lol!

klue

Hey we are going to be planning a big toyota meet for spring time here in the Greater Toronto Area.
I will keep here posted

Cheers
Luke

polm

I'll come! It's like 2h away from Laval, makes a nice little highway cruise! Just plan a date and I'll try to be there.

EDIT*: @Klue, that sounds great! I love road trips :D

warracer

quieter":i4lmka9t said:
WORST LUCK EVER. tranny drain plug under the axle popped off on the highway got off the next exit and towed it home with CAA. i put oil in it the next day and it doesnt want to stay in 1st. its burnt.... time to save up 2000 for a 3rd gen swap. new clutch and flywheel dont even have 300km

Ah fuck seriously? But I have no luck with this car either, I smashed a road hazard (2X4 plank) on the highway (A-15) , bearing, boot, and alignement needed, , so I do that 400$ down, then , 2 days after, in the snow storm, snow covered a massive pot hole on a curvy road, snapped toe control link, 240$ at toyota, + cam bolt and bushing. :doh:

warracer

quieter":3nt8gg8i said:

Btw I can check for you if you want a ST205 RC tranny, really cheap, the guy was selling it to me 400$ or something haha

819_ay

Hey
I'm still looking for some celica owners around here to meet up and cruise around with lol... If anyone around here wants to meet up pm here thanks

Domspun

I'm going to Shannonville on june 24th(with the ST185), so on that monday, I could stop anywhere in eastern Ontario or western Quebec! :D

quieter

dropping my car next week at JDM rive sud, swapping a 3rd gen 3sgte for 1900$ installation included. their going to heat shrink everything

warracer

quieter":1rgvyi2l said:
dropping my car next week at JDM rive sud, swapping a 3rd gen 3sgte for 1900$ installation included. their going to heat shrink everything

Sweet I went there quite a few times for a friend Skyline , the guys are really cool are speak properly (if you went to any JDM shop in montreal you'll know what I mean) :lol:

88gt4DE

quieter":10ukm3qj said:

Holy shit thats cheap :shock:

quieter

lol yeah, i shopped around, i dont have the time or the place to swap it, ive been to places asking me 3000$ + he tried to make me believe that the st205 engine+tranny was a carlos sainz and the ct20b was a ball bearing.

Domspun

I wouldn't trust a job that cheap! That's a coin toss, you'll never know on which side it will fall. I wish for you lot of luck!

819_ay

warracer":1q9bnttz said:
Im down, in fact we should revive this thread to have an official Celica meet sometime this summer :)

Yeah that would be great, i`ve found a couple of 5th and 6th gen`s around,so yeah we should meet up sometime this summer....i`m going to DMCC in st-eustache on saturday the 29th, so this coming weekend...if anyone is interested the tickets are 25$ each! check out the website if your not familiar with dmcc ...www.dmccdrift.com/

Brad_91

I'm fairly close to the Gatineau area as well! I haven't seen many Celica's around.. I'd meet up if a date was set :)