Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Celica meet in Gatineau!outaouais

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 pm

quieter wrote:dropping my car next week at JDM rive sud, swapping a 3rd gen 3sgte for 1900$ installation included. their going to heat shrink everything

Holy shit thats cheap :shock:
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm

lol yeah, i shopped around, i dont have the time or the place to swap it, ive been to places asking me 3000$ + he tried to make me believe that the st205 engine+tranny was a carlos sainz and the ct20b was a ball bearing.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 am

I wouldn't trust a job that cheap! That's a coin toss, you'll never know on which side it will fall. I wish for you lot of luck!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm

warracer wrote:Im down, in fact we should revive this thread to have an official Celica meet sometime this summer :)

Yeah that would be great, i`ve found a couple of 5th and 6th gen`s around,so yeah we should meet up sometime this summer....i`m going to DMCC in st-eustache on saturday the 29th, so this coming weekend...if anyone is interested the tickets are 25$ each! check out the website if your not familiar with dmcc ...www.dmccdrift.com/

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm fairly close to the Gatineau area as well! I haven't seen many Celica's around.. I'd meet up if a date was set :)
Post a reply