Please delete

klue

Hello!

So Ive got new motor plans for next year, this motor is up for sale. I dont care how it goes, it just has to go somehow. The motor is still installed in the car, fully operational, so you have a rare opportunity to test the motor running before you buy. I wont be taking it until october.

Motor has been track tested, I built it, and ive got some experience building these :)

Willing to sell complete long block, or short block

gen 2 block, super low mileage. all bearings are in spec. Late model high output pump, new WP, timing belt and pulleys
Gen 3 cams, springs, valve lash to my specs
cylinder head has casting has been extensively worked. We can discuss this in person.

ARP studs, cometic gasket compression is 160 across to board(low comp set up) regular 3s oil consumption, nothing out the tail pipe.

Im entertaining offers of 1000 for the whole set up Valve cover to oil pan.

optional : modified high boost ct20b,

klue

details as to the mods are top secret but it makes 24psi at 2000rpm

I only ever ran it that high on the dyno, rarely hit over 16 psi during street/track use

Send me an offer

underscore

klue":ometrcgx said:
details as to the mods are top secret but it makes 24psi at 2000rpm

I only ever ran it that high on the dyno, rarely hit over 16 psi during street/track use

Send me an offer

Aww c'mon now, share the love & the power.

klue

Hey gabe when you come down, ill take you for a spin in the car, you have to see the set up before the price will seem reasonable

Cheers
Luke

klue

LOL, ill probably just sell the short block anyway for cheap. I spent way to much time working the head on this thing.

Ill take 400 for the shortblock deck, to oilpan

klue

its still in the car, and running/driveable for anyone who wants a ride/comp test or I can make a video or something

alvinguy

Take it easy guys. $700 is an offer, it is lower than his asking price but not completely out of the question. I didn't really see a firm on the price. Sorry for asking.

If $700 is unacceptable, what is? Let me know. Thanks.

celigts

Well it is a modded motor so 1000 is already a good price IMO. A used one shipped would probably cost you double the asking price of his modded motor

klue

alvinguy":nwmeweip said:
Take it easy guys. $700 is an offer, it is lower than his asking price but not completely out of the question. I didn't really see a firm on the price. Sorry for asking.

If $700 is unacceptable, what is? Let me know. Thanks.

I am taking it easy :shrug:

1000 bucks is the price, its posted up

Thats for the motor head to oil pan. If I had to take less I would keep the head and just sell the block