$$5$$$ FIVE DOLLAR FIRE SALE !!!!

klue

Hi guys,

I've got to make some room around here so I will be holding a 5 dollar fire sale in Mid- Late February. Its going to work like this:
I will set up a bunch of parts in my garage that you guys can check out and see what you like, may want or just keep as a spare. Any single item is 5, FIVE dollars. So if you get a set of tail lights, left, right, center ( 5 each ) would be $15 bucks. Way cheaper than any junk yard. There will be some REALLY great buys, but you would have to show up early to get them.

At this point I want to know who would like to come, and we will set a date and time only about 2 hours for the sale. Then we can hang out and talk shop of course. Maybe do some karting and get some grub.

Cheers
Luke

coutoGT4

I'm down, just let me know in advance so I can make sure i can make it. You have my number, calll/txt or PM is good too.

klue

I had to drop out my motor, so this will move closer to the end of the month.

Does anyone need a good set of pistons, rods, or crank ? 5 bucks 5 bucks 5 bucks!!!

polm

klue":2mk1o3wg said:

Does anyone need a good set of pistons, rods, or crank ? 5 bucks 5 bucks 5 bucks!!!
A crank for 5$ ? Holy mother of god haha :p Someone jump on this!

klue

polm":2pldg3u3 said:
klue":2pldg3u3 said:

A crank for 5$ ? Holy mother of god haha :p Someone jump on this!

yes !

5 bucks, its worth more as scrap. The rotating assembly on this engine is in excellent condtion

klue

Sorry guys been so busy lets do next weekend, either saturday or sunday is fine with me. If any has issues let me know any we can change the date. But for now lets say

Sunday MARCH 3rd. We will start the sale at 2 PM and end at 3 30.

Then if you guys want we can go for food, or go karting.

klue

If you guys want to do a swap meet I have to problems. Bring out your cool parts and we can have a part party :p

klue

see you guys tomorrow 2 PM sharp!

make sure you on time, i have a few really nice buys

Cheers
Luke