3RD Annual PAC/xiiimotorsports Charity Car show!!! MAY 26th

klue

It's spring time! That means once again we are bringing the best car show back to the GTA. As usual all the proceeds will be donated to charity. Last year we raised an amazing $1300 dollars with everyone's overwhelming support. This year we have teamed up with even more great sponsors and vendors to bring cool prizes, great entertainment and the special events we are known for. We will be taking non perishable food donations as well as any cash donations for the charity. Any parties interested in sponsoring the even please feel free to contact me.

This year we will be making our donations to : The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.

Many people in our lives have had cancer affect them. This is a great opportunity to have some fun while raising money and awareness. Only through your support can we make a difference. Every dollar raised at the show goes directly to the Princess Margaret!

Please stay tuned to our facebook page for event updates

Date: Sunday, May 26th
When: 1PM until 5 Competitors come early!
Who: Contact me via the forum, facebook: Luke LAY
What: Food, Drinks, Raffles, DJ music, Show and Shine, Special events

https://www.facebook.com/events/489579061100397/

Thanks
Luke

klue

Brad_91":1aj7waah said:
I don't think I can make it this year :(

One of these years I will get there I swear! :bangshead:

no worries but you will be missing out, just got a few more raffle prizes and we will be doing a BBQ :)

819_ay

hey man just letting you know I will be there for sure..gonna make the 5 hour ride lol...hopefully princess will make it again!!!I have faith in her but we never know!!!just did tune up on her so she should be fine...so we will see you tomorrow for sure!!!

athousandleaves":3v8dgg4v said:
Any chance we can reserve a celica parking section? lol
that would be nice loll!!!

klue

819_ay":94xj1r4u said:
hey man just letting you know I will be there for sure..gonna make the 5 hour ride lol...hopefully princess will make it again!!!I have faith in her but we never know!!!just did tune up on her so she should be fine...so we will see you tomorrow for sure!!!

athousandleaves":94xj1r4u said:
Any chance we can reserve a celica parking section? lol
that would be nice loll!!!

Great man we will see you there

athousandleaves

Unfortunately a snapped exhaust stud will keep me from attending tomorrow unless I can catch a ride... :(

I LOVE RUST
Rust_screw.jpg

(not my actual stud btw)