Montreal meet September 14th?

Brad_91

I will be driving down to Montreal the 13th and staying until the 15th, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a little Celica meet that weekend? :shrug: If enough people want to go it might be worthwhile :)

warracer

Well... yeah, there was a bbq organised but it was canceled. So we would do a rewind of that event that never actually happened haha, it would be on the south shore of montreal don't exactly where yet :)

FabZ

The bbq was at my place loll. If its good for everybody i dont mind! I was just wondering if the op had already planned something else. :p

Brad_91

I have nothing really planned! I am from Ottawa so any of you Montreal-ers that know of good places for cars to meet up I would follow. I'm visiting my sister who lives on crescent street and am willing to drive out from there to meet up!

FabZ

I'm about 30-40 min from mtl. There is a large parking on our land where my dad's buisiness and my garage are located. It might be far for some on the north shore but if everybody dont mind the little drive i'm offering my place for the meet.

FabZ

I dont know. I'll probably be at my garage tonight working on my cars so if anyone wants to do the meet hit me up in PM or on facebook Marc-Adrien Boyer

FabZ

Im in my garage this afternoon too so if you want to come just send me a pm here or on facebook .

Brad_91

I didn't end up bringing my celica because there was not much response, and I had not planned on where I would be parking all weekend. I sold some older stock wheels for the car and saw one of the GT-Fours from around Montreal :D. I will be heading up again maybe next month and I will try to drive up then and get a proper parking spot for the weekend. I'll post something if I ever get a date set next month.