ST205 WRC for sale

LechacZ

I have a black 1994 ST-205 WRC that is taking up room on my driveway, so it needs to go.
It has a sunroof, factory Recaro seats, black Sparco rally style mud flaps, Sparco Red/Black steering wheel and the headlights are projection type.
about 145,000km on the clock. Motor runs great. It has only seen syntetic oil since I own it (since 106,000km) and there is no oil consumption from oil change to oil change.
Unfortunately some rust is showing on the body now as life in Ontario winter salt season is not easy on the JDM cars...
2 sets of rims, 16" white with winters, 17" white (now in black plastidip) with allseasons.
Can't remember the brands of the rims now but both are 5-star configuration
Also have the original 16" 3 spoke rims if some one wants them:)
GReddy PRofec B-Spec Boost Controller is installed (set at 15psi) and some kind of turbo timer, not sure what it is.
It has a Cutback Exhaust with resonator.
Have a full spare motor and some Blocks and heads in the garage, all ST-205 or 3rd gen MR-2 parts. A barely used Exedy Clutch is mounted on the motor (i think it was a 9 puck metallic) will not slip but is still pretty derivable.
I am not sure what all the spare parts are worth and haven't taken an inventory of it all... It just takes too much room in my garage so it all has to go.
The car and parts are for sale together or seperately.
I am just gauging interest at this point so please excuse me for not including the price as I haven't made up my mind on how much it is all worth.
Reply here or PM me and I'll try to answer as soon as I get some time.
Car is located in Brampton Ontario.
Please note: Will not be able to sell to the US!!!

Thanks