Wiring harness 90-93 alltrac for sale.

Kcman893s

I also have some interior parts from a st165 , the parts are blue , mostly the dash , side panels that covered the speaker boxes , most of the switches on the dash , the center console , console surround (stereo portion) other odds and ends , havnt really thought of a price but am open to negotiation .

If you can set up a paypal or something, I will get that from you stat. Shipped to California (I will pay shipping). I am also willing to do a COD if that works for you. Apparently Canada Post does it. :smokes:

Kcman893s

Instead of adding another thread i would like to add , that i also have a factory fresh sunroof seal for an 89 alltrac , i also have that carboard like piece that sits below the windshield on the outside for the same model .

Brand new distributor parts as well . can get the part #'s on request

Also have a few of those carbon fiber lookalike deals that go on the 90-93 celica's that sit between the hood and the bumper , used of course but in good condition . (These pieces are the long curved section that ties into both turn signals in the front , its about 4 ft long and looks like a lip basically , not hood trim )

Mass airflow sensor too .

Kcman893s

The wiring harness is gone but everything Else is Still available though i dont know for how long.

If anybody happens to be close to kingston Ontario and wants to stop by to check out any of thèse parts their more than welcome to , im sure wé can negotiate something if à part interests you .

teal1

Hi, I'll take the sunroof seal and a driver side blue visor for a 165 if you have one. I'm in Ottawa, could cruise by and have a look at your stuff.

teal1

Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the parts buy yesterday, you really helped me out.
Good luck with your knee operations and your future car projects.
Cheers,
Leigh