How many BC AllTracs?

Slink

StranD":10qu3za8 said:
I'm in East Vancouver.

Black st185, stock stock and more stock.

I'd love to see a meet before Nov 11th as the 10th is my birthday and I'm usually visiting my brothers in Calgary or hung.

NO WAY There's actually another 185 in Vancouver!!! Maybe I'll see you around eh??? I live near City Hall

Dano

Since this thread is still alive, maybe this is a good time to talk about this summer's MR2 meet in Vancouver. I will be taking my ST165 to BC2005, August 12-14,2005. Previous BC MR2 meets have been fantastic! Well organized, great drives, tons of sponsor prizes, good people, good food and over 80 MR2's in attendance. I guarantee that any All-trac in attendance will attract a constant crowd at the show and shine.

For more info on the BC2005 car meet go to BCMR2.com

StranD

Slink":328cf33a said:
NO WAY There's actually another 185 in Vancouver!!! Maybe I'll see you around eh??? I live near City Hall

There is ! Actually, I see another black AllTrac parked near the Wendy's (the one near you) all the time. I work right near the MEC. It's amazing how rarely I see them driving around.

Mine used to be a DD, but I've started carpooling with the lady lately. She makes it out once or twice a week still.

Let's get a meet going...

Rick89GTS

Usually we have a Vancouver Meet in November and we've been down to Washington State too. If you check the board from time to time, you'll be on top of it.