side skirt part wanted + question about swap... precision??

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Im a new member here as you can see and i'm also a rare quebec member... I got a 4wd 1988 recently and i would like to ask if someone could help me finding a skirt part for my car... It's the front-of-the-rear-wheel passenger side skirt part that i need in red like my car or any color...

I also have a question about engine swap... I saw the excellent web site about st185/st165car swap from Chris Dittrick but is the st205 engine and st185 have the same wire position and box fuses.... or.... could i use his site to base a near futur st205/st165car swap ???

I hope someone know the answer... maybe someone who did the st205engine/st185car swap... is it a plug and play swap for them.... im sorry if my question already been discussed but i saw nothing about it yet.

Thanks alot for all. Luc.

3923154wd1.jpg

Jamah

Welcome to the forum and congratz for your alltrac...I have no answer for your questions :shrug: but Im just curious about how many alltrac owners there is in quebec...im also on of them with my charcoil st185 perhaps we could meet sometimes anyways...nice car!!

LechacZ

Hi Luc
Welcome! I did the 205 to 185 swap and it all fits mechanically
Electrically its a different animal! I hope ur getting a front cut for the swap!
Otherwise i know people who have killed their new 205 motor by running it on a differen ECU. The 205 i have in my car is sweet! but it has the 205 ECU to control it!
I dont think u should have a problem installing every thing in ur car but the wiring will take some time and knowledge
Good luck and i must say the swap is worth it @ the end!!!!!!!!

GT4rally

I just happen to have a white passenger side rear skirt that I could sell you!
It does have a bit of damage though. I could email some pics if you want.

jcgtfour

Im a frogger too, it's cool to see that im not the only one from Québec with a st165, im doing a swap too for my gtfour, but im only putting a jdm185 in it... don't have the budjet like you heheh! hope to see that red bomb on the road soon!
and if you need a pair of the side skirts (near the rear wheel) I have them in white. it's in ok condition but it needs a little fiber glass ( in the fender part)