Make me an offer!! Selling 1992 Black 4WD Celica . .SOLD

Brian A

Black with Gray leather
230,000 km
17 inch summers tires and wheels
stock rims with winters tires (70%)
Local car, second owner
Broken Turbo

Egine is fine . . .besides the turbo death.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 88

Brian A

I haven't been driving it very much for the last 6 months as I bought an S4 in April. The turbo blow on a test drive with someoe who wanted to buy it. He was driving slow and just a block from my home. The rest of the motor is a rock. The car has never been raced or tracked. It's been garge kept and it's been my daily driver since 97. 8 tires and wheels are included. Thanks

Brian

MackTT

hey brian, i need you to email me back awnsers to the questions i emailed you(wednesday) by tonight, if not i won't have time to buy this off you, im really pressed for time now.

Slink

Sorry totally off topic: Just wondering if you at some point removed the hood insulation. I want to remove mine but I've heard mixed opinions about whether the heat will damage the paint or not and I want to be certain.

By the way I'm the girl with the teal alltrac you saw at Chevron a long time ago with your audi :D

Brian A

Hey Slink did I say nice car? I miss driving my celica. I didn't remove my hood insulation but I have seen some 4wd turbos with heat distorted hood paint. It was my guess removing might have caused this. If nobody wants my car I was thinking of fixing up my celica as a track car? Good idea?

Brian