Switch to full style
OH, IN, MI and surrounding areas
Post a reply

Tri-State Area

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm

So how many alltracs are actually in this area? There can't be more than 20.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Tri-State Area

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Well, if you're in, then you know I'm in.... :shrug:

~bloodMoney

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm

So I guess Bloodmoney and my self are the only tracs in this Area. I would rather be part of the Midwest Forum and kick Texas out of that Forum.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Take a look at http://www.frappr.com/naalltrac for a ballpark...

We have 5 tracs on the road in the Akron/Canton area and 3 off the road.

Andy

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Andy, I know we have some alltracs in the area but the Chicago guys are fairly close and it would be nice to have them in our Forum. I have found 2 tracs that are not on alltrac.net in my area this past fall, so I know there are more around.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 pm

i think its weird the chitown isnt in with us. im not a trac but im a soon to be halftrac convertible

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:08 am

They just haven't looked in here yet.... There are 3 other "chicago" guys that haven't posted yet.

~bloodMoney

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:23 am

Im one of the few, if not only, all-trac's in the Columbus,OH area. Some old asshole got a ST205 WRC Edition this past summer though. :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 am

bloodMoney wrote:They just haven't looked in here yet.... There are 3 other "chicago" guys that haven't posted yet.

~bloodMoney

Just saw this. You guys have any local rallyx events going on over there?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

well im in northern indiana but my trac currenty doesnt run but hopefully that will change this spring. i have heard of one other trac in southbend that was for sale and i know there are at least 3 more in fortwayne toyota_todd owns 2 last i heard and there is a guy with a white on but he says hes not on the board.

i think its kinda nice not to be in the same forum as tekas since its so far away so this might make it easier to know when meets will be closer to me.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 am

Woah..... Where the hell have you been Jon?

I haven't seen you post anything in a while.... How's the body work coming along?

~Chris

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 am

im in milwaukee

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 am

Celicatuner92 wrote:my trac currenty doesnt run but hopefully that will change this spring

I have told myself that a lot and am hoping by this spring as well.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am

NissanSkyline901 wrote:
Celicatuner92 wrote:my trac currenty doesnt run but hopefully that will change this spring

I have told myself that a lot and am hoping by this spring as well.

yeah i been telling that to myself for 3 years now so i hope it is the year for me.

chris i know i havent been posting much ive kinda turned into a lurker but i still try to throw in some helpfull post when i get the chance. havent done much of body work since i havent had money to buy tools or materials. ill try to post more often about how its going for me but its deffinatly been slow so my progress has been slow.

jon

Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Dont know if im invited, but i have a half-trac with an RC engine.
Im in the columbus area, at Ohio State.
Post a reply