Tri-State Area

Speedricer

So I guess Bloodmoney and my self are the only tracs in this Area. I would rather be part of the Midwest Forum and kick Texas out of that Forum.

Speedricer

Hi Andy, I know we have some alltracs in the area but the Chicago guys are fairly close and it would be nice to have them in our Forum. I have found 2 tracs that are not on alltrac.net in my area this past fall, so I know there are more around.

Im one of the few, if not only, all-trac's in the Columbus,OH area. Some old asshole got a ST205 WRC Edition this past summer though. :lol:

5560_1207026862305_1427670001_30610375_2788602_n.jpg

88st165

bloodMoney":1zyq0sig said:
They just haven't looked in here yet.... There are 3 other "chicago" guys that haven't posted yet.

~bloodMoney

Just saw this. You guys have any local rallyx events going on over there?

Celicatuner92

well im in northern indiana but my trac currenty doesnt run but hopefully that will change this spring. i have heard of one other trac in southbend that was for sale and i know there are at least 3 more in fortwayne toyota_todd owns 2 last i heard and there is a guy with a white on but he says hes not on the board.

i think its kinda nice not to be in the same forum as tekas since its so far away so this might make it easier to know when meets will be closer to me.

bloodMoney

Woah..... Where the hell have you been Jon?

I haven't seen you post anything in a while.... How's the body work coming along?

~Chris

Celicatuner92

NissanSkyline901":155xoht2 said:
Celicatuner92":155xoht2 said:
my trac currenty doesnt run but hopefully that will change this spring

I have told myself that a lot and am hoping by this spring as well.

yeah i been telling that to myself for 3 years now so i hope it is the year for me.

chris i know i havent been posting much ive kinda turned into a lurker but i still try to throw in some helpfull post when i get the chance. havent done much of body work since i havent had money to buy tools or materials. ill try to post more often about how its going for me but its deffinatly been slow so my progress has been slow.

jon

C-dubb

I'm in the area...with a currently non-running all-trac, as speedricer knows. hope to have it up and running early in the spring.

Toyota_Todd

All-Trac Turbo Celicas in my area.

Toyota_Todd aka me. 1990 Celica all-trac turbo black. Daily driver with bolt ons.
1992 Celica all-trac turbo gray. RC front end and too much performance parts to list.
Jeff Osmun 1990 Celica all-trac turbo red. For sale, lost interest.
Jason Royse 1990 Celica all-trac turbo black. New JDM 3S swap.
Jon Gray 1988 Celica all-trac turbo white. Yard ornament. Need to kick his ass!!!
Bill Ginder 1990 Celica all-trac turbo black. Never answers his phone. Lost contact with him.
Jon Knepper 1990 Celica all-trac turbo gray. just got hit by a tractor while stored. Ouch.
Matt Pickleheimer 1990 Celica all-trac turbo white. Let a buddy drive it and screwed up the front end.

I know of another one that belongs to a realtor in Gas City area. I have the info on him at work.

There may be others that I am forgetting, but I do know of a lot of Celica all-tracs in my area. Being a parts guy for over 20 years gets you to know a lot of people.

Most of these guys are not on here and probably would not do a meet event. But who knows, they may suprise me.

Speedricer

Toyota Todd, your Grey trac was the first one I ever saw besides my own. About 3 years ago I was passing through Fort Wayne and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw your RC front end and almost shit my pants. You blasted past me a jumped on the next exit, I was in awe... Nice to hear from you. I am hearing rumblings of a possible celica meet in the Fort Wayne area in the spring by a 7th gen guy, I guess we will see.

Hey. I'am buffalohunter7321 in Dayton Ohio and I have an 88 blue All-trac, that at the present is not running. But Mario is on his way out hear as soon as the weather breaks to get her running. I've been collecting all the parts to put it back to stock. The only thing's that wont be stock are the turbo and the exhaust with no cat. Hopefully I can take it to the Dragin run this year. Is there any chance of a tri State meet comming up soon? Last year a guy posted his 90 All-trac with something like only 30,000 miles on it for sale hear in Dayton. As far as I know these are the only two in dayton. There was another white 88 in brookville Ohio up for sale too, but don't know if it sold or not! I plan on keeping mine for along time.

ToySlider

Hey i'm in the area. Lewisburg/Brookville, Ohio. Mine was the one that was for-sale a while ago and i still have it. Don't really want to let it go just yet. I have had some finacial issues that I've been dealing with that keep the idea of selling it in the back of my mind. Its a white 165. I have a good friend that lives in Lima, Ohio that has a red 185 and a black turbo 94gt. I think he said there are a couple more 185's in his town now. My AT is currently my daily and the more I drive it the more i want to keep it! Also gonna try to hit up some rallx's with it this year.

I haven't been on here in like forever it seems but I'm gonna try to change that.

Down for a meet anywhere in the area. :D