• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denver_whiteST185

I left a message last wednesday and they said they'd call me back. i still haven't heard. I sent it a few weeks ago, so i know they got it.

Denver_whiteST185

Sweet, i got a voicemail yesterday from Bill at Ron Davis and they'll make it for us. It'll be about a half inch larger, all-aluminum of course, and they'll even make a custom fan set-up with some spal fans. He's saying $550 each (not including the fans), but ill see if i can get it down to $500 each if we get a group buy together. I know simba is in, but who else can get one?

lumbercis

Just an FYI, I found out that Pit Road M in Japan still has ST185 radiators in stock. However, I doubt that it will be very economical because of the exchange rate plus shipping from japan. Although they do have a U.S distributor called GT PRO. I'll let you all know when i find out the cost in any case. This may be useful later if someone really needs a rad but Ron Davis doesn't want to take the time for a one-off.

J.

Denver_whiteST185

actually, you wont have to worry about how long it will take them to make one. im letting them keep the core, so they can make as many as they want whenever they want :D

2of81

I'd like to put a pusher fan on mine, since I have heard the external ATS 20G has somewhat of an issue with the stock fan shroud.

Simba

What's the ETA on the prototype? I'll pony up and buy one for pics/fitment/etc if they're ready to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.