BOV..which ones better?

OlyST185

dont take those BOSCH BOV OR BPV!!!!
my friend installed that on hes supra and it blown after 1 week. (only 15psi)
go and buy an heavy duty HKS or Greddy

CMS-GT4

Here is a question about bov. I will be running a bov, and WI, and am wondering if I reciruclate the bov, that I may have a problem with the water going back through the turbo. Any suggestions?

alltrac.net

The WI should stop spraying when not in boost. It is a super fine spray, and you should not find water building up in your intercooler piping. If it was, that would be way too much water.

Regarding the Bosch BOV, the one I use is 710 with a metal piston, it has a harder rubber surround that does not break like the old ones.

Wreckless

There's a local cat in my area that has an SR swapped S13 with the Sard R2D2... it sounds kinda goofy IMHO.
I vote for the HKS SSQV myself, its whats on my Supra and I'm still running mass-air. No problems with stalling once the BOV screw is adjusted.

jlcelica

My friend is running a sard bov on his 89' supra and it has an "orginal" sound to it. It sounds ok but i prefer the sound of my Greddy type-s :D even at just 5 psi into boost it give a nice "whistle" when you let off the gas

Spinkman

Just wondering about my mr2 bpv.

where shouldI put the recirculated air back into? (like location before the turbo)

I was thinking the metal elbow where the pcv hoses are. or what about just t-ing into one of those hoses?

also, can anyone explain how this paticular bpv works? it seems more complicated than normal bov's. and which way the flow goes

it also seems heavy.... is a samco t-pipe going to support this thing?