Street Brawler Kit from KO Racing

illGT4

tim":22nd6cn6 said:
My $.02....based on selling Aussie Exhaust to GT-Four and SW20 owners for the last three years.

Tim
Aussie Exhaust - USA
www.aussie-speed.com

Your $.02 is worth a lot more here. Good point. Nice job to explain it a bit further. It sucks that there is a small market for our cars; but that is what makes them special right? :)

There will be better things to come. We are slowly gathering more attention. More and more, quote on quote, "regular" guys are going with a stand alone, etc.

2of81

Yes the ATS looks to be the best path for the All-Trac, you can get just the adapter and WG for the 185 I think I paid $600 for it. You can get somebody like ATS to make you a DP for a T3 and you could have the wide selection of turbo sizes with the T3, only thing I have heard is the T04S compressor housing may interfere with the transmission(don't quote me on that).

Click below for the ATS kit with my TD06.
ATS EXTERNAL PIC

Zeus

2of81":3hn3nc57 said:
Yes the ATS looks to be the best path for the All-Trac, you can get just the adapter and WG for the 185 I think I paid $600 for it. You can get somebody like ATS to make you a DP for a T3 and you could have the wide selection of turbo sizes with the T3, only thing I have heard is the T04S compressor housing may interfere with the transmission(don't quote me on that).

Click below for the ATS kit with my TD06.
ATS EXTERNAL PIC

thats what im using with my gt3040... working fine.. had to cut back the stock fan shroud a bit though... but ill have to go with a slim fan for fmic piping anyway so that wont be an issue for long

935motorsports

I'm putting together my own turbo kit package in the sub 2000 range. If anyone is in the market and would like to help develop it, let me know. The best I can offer you is free labor which will lower the kit price some. The nice part is ST165 and ST185 specific kits.

illGT4

Sounds great..

I'm looking for two things:

Proven
Quality

so far the TD-06 kit is in the lead.. battling neck and neck...