Anyone ever recirculated a Blitz DD BOV?

Q&A regarding engines, turbos, and intercoolers and power upgrades

Anyone ever recirculated a Blitz DD BOV?

Postby SuperWhite92 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:40 am

Okay, I have a Blitz DD BOV kit for my 185 on order, and when it gets here, I am going to need to recirculate it, to avoid stalling everytime i let off. Please correct me if i'm wrong. The MAF says it will stutter, but some people have no problems with stalling for some reason. I'll assume worst case.

I know these are not meant to be recirculated, but would it be possible for me to make a custom adapter to fit on the BOV, and then run the hose to where my PCV line originally went to? To put the air back into the intake?

I was wondering if anyone has ever recirculated a Blitz BOV on these cars, with the stock intake, of course.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

recirc

Postby cyclonecal » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:11 pm

Um... why dont you sell you rBlitz on ebay and get your money back.

Then pick up a used MR2 BOV that recirculates for about $15 on Ebay? Kind of defeats the purpose of getting a Blitz DD.
cyclonecal
Club Member

Postby SuperWhite92 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:27 pm

I actually got it installed now, and it's just venting to air. Finally got it adjusted to the point where it won't bleed the boost off, but will still blow off, you know, Ideal state.
Anyways, I have yet to have a problem with the stalling or even stumbling. My car is running as if it didn't have that damned AFM in there.

So-we can delete this thread, I no longer need to recirc it.
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

Return to Performance and Power