Switch to full style
Q&A regarding engines, turbos, and intercoolers and power upgrades
Post a reply

Re: ASI Radiators: Pics P.16; Info P.17 & 18

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Rick89GTS wrote:I have the exact dimensions and specs but I'm not at home right now. If you just need the core thickness, I can tell you that it is double-core 42mm vs 32mm stock.

Hey Rick , can you hlep me out with this?
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Oops, forgot all about this request, sorry. Exactly which dimensions do you need? Email me direct and we can go from there.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 am

I was always irritated that the ASI radiator didn't fit the upper support brackets absolutely perfect.
Here's my solution. I used polyurethane adhesive (the same stuff that people use to fill in their motor mounts) and a section of
appropriate diameter automotive hose cut to size. I completely filled in my rad supports because they were cracking anyways.
Fits like a glove now. Hit 'em with a spray of black paint and you're done. :)

Last edited by Rick89GTS on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:36 am

Good idea, I'll keep it in mind for when I install my ASI radiator.

Sat May 28, 2011 7:00 am

Where can i find one of these radiators these days? the ebay listing no longer works. im in WA state us. i need one of these to get my car back on the road. any contact info on who sells these in the U.S?

Re:low price auto accessories

Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 am

Dongguan JIAJUN ACCESSORIES MANUFACTORING CO.,LTD

email:Sales_Titan@163.com

products: exhaust system, exhaust pipe,exhaust muffler,intake pipe

1.full titanium and high-performance
2.Inside and outside vacuum welding
3.High quality and low price

Dongguan JIAJUN ACCESSORIES MANUFACTORING CO.,LTD has been set up for over 10 years and manufactures the high performace tuning exhaust systems for automobiles over the world.The quality of our products are very outstanding .And the price is quite reasonable. We have advanced technique to increase the horsepower of cars by changing the manifolds and exhaust systems especially in stainless steel and Titanium.
Our main production field includeTitanium and stainless steel exhaust system, like Exhaust header, Exhaust muffler, Exhaust air intake pipe, Exhaust down pipe, Exhaust tips, Strut bar, shift knob ect.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 pm

YAK ALL TRAC wrote:Where can i find one of these radiators these days? the ebay listing no longer works. im in WA state us. i need one of these to get my car back on the road. any contact info on who sells these in the U.S?

There was a group buy on Celicatech a short while ago, I have the contact info for the Canadian guy but I'm sure someone on there has the info for the American seller.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 pm

YAK ALL TRAC wrote:Where can i find one of these radiators these days? the ebay listing no longer works. im in WA state us. i need one of these to get my car back on the road. any contact info on who sells these in the U.S?

$195 shipped from WA State:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/1986-1989-2ROW-TOYOT ... 33676480ab

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 am

Good idea on the radiator holders , one of mine just broke so I'll knock that out this week before Rhode Island ... :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 am

^If you lay it on thick like I did, just be sure to give it plenty of time to cure all the way through.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 am

yeah that stuff does take FOREVER to dry...lol

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 pm

anyone know where i can get one of these? all the links I've checked are sold out.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Just an update, I am replacing the plug on mine. The built in spinner broke so I need to put in something new.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Post up what you decide to go with, that's the only part of it that I don't like and mine needs to come out next week anyways.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:29 am

for all of you looking for these, there's a group buy on these on the other forum here

ASI radiator group buy $155 shipped
Post a reply