Update on TheWraith!!!

Wraith

Just wanted to add a pic of the manifold with the HKS GTII wastegate installed...

fullrace_manifold_w_hks_gt2_wastegat1.jpg

heres some pics of my exhaust piping...

4" oval from Burns Stainless...
picture00024.jpg

This thing tucks under the car ... like no ones business
picture00025.jpg

no more scrappes and sparks on the freeway... to those who remember my light show with my 3" exhaust piping...
picture00026.jpg

heres some pics of Culver and crazy white guy eric working on the motor mount jigs...

picture00027.jpg

picture00029.jpg

picture00028.jpg

picture00030.jpg

to those people looking for custrom fabrication stuff ... hit me up on email...

Wraith

sorry about not being able to measure the manifold for you ... the manifold was sent off to get my custom heat shield done...

My inconel heat shield from
www.ATPWrap.com

damm thing looks like a bra ...LOL
DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Wraith

another update is ... I'm having Advanced Thermal Products make a inconel heat shield for the 3s-gte oil pan ... which gets a ton of heat fron the exhuats piping running sooo close to it...
Some Turbo Civic guys are experiencing 60 degree temperature drops in their oil temp from this mod... Most likely Advance Thermal Products will be selling them for $80.00 bucks and it will bolt up to your oil pan bolts. I will have them make it by the 17th... And will most likely be ready to order by the 30th of January.

d1alltrac

nice setup....im glad you posted, i wanted to show a friend of mine who drives a camry your car but i couldn't find it :doh: