boost controller????

3SGTEWRC

i would like to use a greddy manual boost controller but im not sure if this boost controller would be good with the factory internal wastegate what do you guus recomend???

AWDios

I've heard the best feedback about the twosrus.com MBC. I have it myself, works well, no spikes easy to use and not too expensive.

SuperWhite92

$50 at twosrus.com

Simple, effective unit designed with Joe P of DSM fame. Known to be the best MBC for the least amount of money. Plus when something isn't working right, you know it isn't something you may have done wrong when building the MBC, since twosrus has built bunches of these.

toayoztan

Gary":9zmup8t7 said:

I still agree with DIY. 15 bucks can get you a mbc JUST as good as any other manual boost controller. Plus, it won't be a bleeder type either like some of the MBC out there (dont know which are and which aren't). Bleeder is really only good for high boost application. In any case, it's not hard at all to build your own mbc. the only thing people run into problems with is what spring to get, and that's usually a 2 second fix by swapping out springs.

Bryan