Best manifold style/design for a 300awhp build ?

celigts

MrDB":17q1ojxs said:
celigts":17q1ojxs said:
See im still very new to turbos and our motors so adding a restrictor to the midpipe? Or what would the restrictor be?

And off the stock wastegate which hose do I plug for the tvsv cut? I need to install my mbc.
I'll be turning it up to about 13-14psi. How much stock would this be throwing to the wheels? Would anyone have an idea with everything being stock on the car still as for power mods. Except intake.

When adding a 3" down pipe and exhaust to a stock Ct26 turbo they are prone to overboosting, same as supras, so a fix can be to add a small plate between downpipe and midpipe with a smaller hole in it so it acts like a 2.5" pipe.

This is only worth doing if you plan on fitting a bigger turbo later as its more cost effective. Otherwise just put a 2.5" exhaust on...

The boost controller is fitted in the small pipe between turbo snail and waste gate. you then block off the other pipe on waste gate at both ends.

Alright. So just learnt the stock ct has internal wastegate so would it be the wastegate actuator I connect the mbc to or the actuator?

I will be adding a tubular exhaust manifold by spring and I'll keep it 2.5" the whole way then so I don't get overboosting. Or will having full 2.5" header back be to much?