Air Intake Kit

underscore

"Image is generic and taken from K&N's catalog."

So it likely is a legit intake. Or it could just be a MAF adapter and a cone filter and maybe a piece to replace the stock piping. That's the first decently priced aftermarket CAI I've seen though.

CMS-GT4

K&N made 3 intakes for the 185. Drop in filter, and two variations that bolted onto the AFM.

Brad_91

Anyone using this??! I am planning on asking for it for my birthday this month :p. Is it worth it? From what I have seen it is around $200...

Brad_91

I'm also just considering making a cold air intake with similar routing but DIY instead of the $200 kit.. Any opinions for good air intake options in general?!

DudeMan

underscore":2u4z7b8k said:
buy the Vibrant MAF adapter and DIY the rest, much cheaper and basically the same result.

+1

I think I spent around $100 building my intake.. Two couplers, aluminum pipe, MAF adapter and generic K&N filter.

jaydog82

DSC07455.jpg

custom straight intake :)

underscore

Anyone that can order from Vibrant can get you one, the part # is right on the Vibrant site (it's the same for all Toyota's with a Bosch MAF EXCEPT the RC *grumble* it DOES match a bolt pattern for another brand, but I haven't found out who yet).

Also if anyone wants a MAF extension cable lemme know, I have a spare.