Moroso 3SGTE Fabricated Aluminum Oil Pan 20935 Group Buy

dragstang86

Great so everybody is in. Now I just have to set up a payment day or days and get an updated ETA from Moroso. I'll make some phone calls and update this thread this afternoon.

dragstang86

Spoke to Moroso. They said it will be a 3-4 week lead time on these once the order is placed. Once Moroso has them all built, they will all be shipped to Autofab Race Cars in Elkridge, MD and then shipped to you from there. So to get this rolling everybody just needs to get there payment and shipping information to Autofab Race Cars. They can except Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Paypal. For those paying by credit card, they will not run the credit card until everybody's payment information is received then they will all be run together and the order to Moroso will be officially placed. Initially only the payment for the pan will charged and shipping will be charged separately once the pan is individually packaged and ready to ship to you.

Autofab Race Cars
410 796 8777 ask for Josh and just tell him you are calling about the Moroso Oil Pan Group Buy. Give him your s/n from the board also so we can keep track of who we are are aren't still waiting for.

ALLensTRAC

I'd prefer to pay them through paypal but I would assume they would want the 3.5% fee on top correct? Also have you found out a generalized shipping cost in the lower 48? I'd like to just pay the whole thing now instead of two separate payments a month apart?
Thanks, Allen

GT4RC

temperacerguy":83pyntp6 said:
GT4RC":83pyntp6 said:
I want in please, I'd also like the modifications to be done by moroso as well.

They will not modify the standard design

Ah damn i thought I read in there that it would.be 55-80 extra for them to make one custom order... I want one either way.

Edit: found the post stating they wont do it at group buy price.

dragstang86

ALLensTRAC":1taqpzpy said:
I'd prefer to pay them through paypal but I would assume they would want the 3.5% fee on top correct? Also have you found out a generalized shipping cost in the lower 48? I'd like to just pay the whole thing now instead of two separate payments a month apart?
Thanks, Allen

Paypal is fine. Just PM me your paypal email. Including shipping for the lower 48 shouldn't be a problem. I just posted itthat way because some of these are going out of Country to Norway, Canada etc. Those they have no way of getting a real accurate shipping cost until it is packaged with exact weight and dimensions.

dragstang86

ALLensTRAC":1dcy1u7y said:
PM sent your way man. Thanks

Thanks. I have sent PM's to everybody that we are still waiting on payment information from. Would like to get these pans started on this week!

dragstang86

saved_1992":22jqpta8 said:
iv left 2nd messae for josh

On the machine? I'll make sure he checks it. I know he is usually slammed between 3-5 trying to get the shipping out so he will probably give you a ring back after 5:00.

dragstang86

Have payment and shipping information from all except for Zero06 and Klue. Frank at Moroso said they have gotten a head start on the pans for us already. Would like to get the rest of the information so I can get all the invoices sent out and get these things ordered!

dragstang86

We are currently still at a stand still with only 8 people who have sent payment info, so we need 2 more with payment info to get it going. The positive side is that Moroso has said they went ahead and started on the pans prior to the order being placed so hopefully the extra wait on payment information will be somewhat offset by the reduced turnaround time on Moroso's end.

klue

I'm pretty sure I wont be able to get this anymore, last month and a half has been super slow and I just cant afford to spend the money on something I dont need

dragstang86

l00k0v3rth3r3":31qv5b5n said:
I'm in, pm me the payment details

Great that will take us to 9 so just need one more! Below is the payment details from earlier in this thread. Moroso has told me they went ahead and started on the pans even though the order hasn't actually been placed yet so the lead time should be reduced from the times stated below.

Spoke to Moroso. They said it will be a 3-4 week lead time on these once the order is placed. Once Moroso has them all built, they will all be shipped to Autofab Race Cars in Elkridge, MD and then shipped to you from there. So to get this rolling everybody just needs to get there payment and shipping information to Autofab Race Cars. They can except Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Paypal. For those paying by credit card, they will not run the credit card until everybody's payment information is received then they will all be run together and the order to Moroso will be officially placed. Initially only the payment for the pan will charged and shipping will be charged separately once the pan is individually packaged and ready to ship to you.

Autofab Race Cars
410 796 8777 ask for Josh and just tell him you are calling about the Moroso Oil Pan Group Buy. Give him your s/n from the board also so we can keep track of who we are are aren't still waiting for.

toayoztan

I'm interested in this. Didn't realize it was this cheap.

However, someone posted that link from lightningmotorsports (i've ordered my clutch from them). 358 USD shipped.

I checked shipping according to USPS @15lbs and from their zip to my zip, it's 40 bucks. So we're looking at roughly 345 USD shipped.

Or can I expect cheaper shipping?

I realize 15 bucks is 15 bucks saved, but I'm also purchasing the CF DS, so if shipping won't be much cheaper than that, I can't put down the money right now to save just 15 bucks. Any ideas on the shipping?

My zip is 73170.

Thanks!

Bryan

dragstang86

Shipping shouldn't be near $40 within the 48 states. Within the US shipping will be through UPS and of course being a company and daily shipper they get discounted UPS rates.