Japspeed exhaust

Q&A regarding engines, turbos, and intercoolers and power upgrades

Re: Japspeed exhaust

Postby Spectra1 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

OutToWinPAHC wrote:US market.... Godspeed and ISIS, UK Japspeed, same cheap crap

If you even bothered reading through the posts you would see that what people were trying to say is that in this specific situation it is not "cheap crap" and assuming it is without experience is not really productive or helpful. By all means if you have experience with this specific exhaust that would support your opinion please post it up if not try to be a little more objective.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
93 St185 DD
90 ST185 - Project
Spectra1
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby OutToWinPAHC » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

Spectra1 wrote:
OutToWinPAHC wrote:US market.... Godspeed and ISIS, UK Japspeed, same cheap crap

If you even bothered reading through the posts you would see that what people were trying to say is that in this specific situation it is not "cheap crap" and assuming it is without experience is not really productive or helpful. By all means if you have experience with this specific exhaust that would support your opinion please post it up if not try to be a little more objective.

Actually yeah I have a Japspeed radiator in my skyline.... Came in a windflower China LTD box which is the same company who makes godspeed crap. And the fan shroud fit the radiator but would not fit the car because of PS line location, great R&D.
1990 ST185 All-Trac 54trim
1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25T-M widebody built 60trim R34 NEO AEM-Series 2
OutToWinPAHC
Club Member

Postby psipwrd » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 am

Back from the dead!

I was able to get a Japspeed exhaust from one of the guys from GT4OC. The seller said it was new, test fitted, and cut/welded to fit better, and removed. The quality is easily comparable or better than the last Megan exhaust I bought, but with better flanges than the Megan. Not sure what most think of Megan but the polished stainless kept a slight gold tint after being heated, which is how the Japspeed looks.

Pics to come soon...
1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four CS (#4025)
psipwrd
Club Member

1992 Toyota Celica

Previous

Return to Performance and Power