Older Greddy ProfecB install WHAT IS THIS LINE?

dorichimpsak

Im reading all these instructionals online and getting confused. I got everything wired up except the control motor with the two hoses. One for in and one for out. Where do they go exactly?

What is the line in red for? I couldnt find a second line coming out of the actuator. I only found one going to the turbo.

lwbox.jpg

where does that one lead too? if im correct, hose connects from turbo housing to wastegate, wastegate to turbo vsv behinf engine.

dorichimpsak

ok i found it to be a coolant line. Im trying to disable tvsv but where is the hose leading to it from the actuator? The actuator only has one line going to the turbo. Can I disconnect or cut the lines of the tvsv behind the intake manifold? Im assuming its very hard to get to.

dorichimpsak

contacted old owner and he knows nothing. The turbo was replaced so Im assuming its off of a supra due to the actuator having one port. Not sure.

does the turbo have an "A" printed on the housing at the bottom?? if so, its out of a supra. mostlikely the vsv has already been capped off and it doesnt hurt to check. boost controller goes between the turbo and wastegate.

dorichimpsak

ill check for the "A" in a bit. I spent an hour looking for a second actuator due to all the install posts mentioning it lol. What I am worried about is if its disconnected behind the intake manifold. I cant see crap back there. I did a blind reach in and found an unplugged hose. I just felt around and plugged it into whatever accepted it lol.