st205 exhaust manifold upgrade - celica

I'm going to be in the market for a new exhaust manifold and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with full race, racerX, and or DOC racing. It seems like all three options are quality products but the prices vary a bit as well as the styling. I'm kind of leaning more toward a top mount set up but still haven't made up my mind :) I apologize if this has been a topic of discussion before. I did a quick search but nothing really came up.

Thanks in advance!

All are good quality. I know a few people that have bought from racerx and ther products were great looking, I have mainly seen intake manifolds from them. I know a lot of people run full race on Hondas and they seem to do really well. The main thing you wanna look for is equal runner lengths, and for top mount it has longer runners so you will get a better top end, I think you lose a little bottom end so it depends what your build is for autox or 1/4 mile races. Hope that helps. You can contact Chrisd on celicatech I know he has done business with racerx so that would be a good start on product quality and there customer service.

deecee

I would also recommend asking about clearances and fitment (assuming) in the st18x chassis. st205 has more room, but I have found the st18x engine bay to be a tight fit.