Best sounding muffler

Toyotaguy

Im looking for a decent Muffler with a stock midpipe something not too expensive just mainly searching for something with a decent tone...
All feed back appreciated!!

Anoo21

I have heard a lot of people getting a hks, or magna flow. I need to get one myself so I might be looking into this thread. Mine is 3" and dumped right before the axle. Stupid loud and really need to finish it and get a good sounding muffler like yourself. Hopefully some people will have some opinions. Change the subject to best sounding muffler? or something like that. It might get more attention.

underscore

Depends on your budget, personally I went with everything custom and a BWR can on the back. I think there's an exhaust sounds thread on here that might help you out.

Toyotaguy

I just bought my alltrac and its all stock exhaust up until the missing muffler. I won't even drive it cause of how loud it is. And I've read as many threads as I could. A lot of what I found was discontinued. I'm just looking what currently being run on these.

underscore

If it's just the can at the back why not talk to a local exhaust shop and have them help you pick one out to have welded on?