intercooler

jprine01

lol how about this (hahahaha)
You reroute the exhaust (after turbo) to flow though a specially designed steam engine, that basically runs off the exhaust heat. This steam engine will power a A/C Compresser :D

muahhaaha

It would have little restriction on the engine, just be made out of like copper or something that will transfer the heat efficently.

Would add weight though.. I imagine the whole thing would be like 100lb, plus you would need to carry some water.

built2run

well i was actually planing on getting a electric motor for the a/c as it is in the car and then fabricating a shell over the i/c heat exchanger, cooling it a lot, then it should cool the charge air to lower than ambient

Overtriped

commercial refrigeratation that cools machinery ulitizes a chiller barel (evaporator) which is basicly two coils of titinaim in a PVC sleeve with a inlet and and out let for both the refrigeration piping and in this case would be your coolant. If you know how your evaporator works on your A/C you could maybe get a new expansion valve and turn your air to liquid a/c to liquid to liquid. You going to need a thermostat of some sort as well that reads your coolent temp and acuates the compressor on and off so it does run constantly. Would'ent hurt to get a larger condensing coil as well. This is best case If running a heat pump doesn't rob your ponies. Liquid to liquid is way more efficient than liquid to air.

This is a basic shitty water cooled condenser coil. - rememebe You want two titanium coils with flared brass fittings with PVC sleeve ( look up chiller barel) this image hopefully helps you understand what im talking About.

Change these words on that image" hot gas in" to cold refrigerant in ( right after your expansion valve )
Also "liquid out" changes to vapor out. (Don't want liquid refrigerant slugging your compressor and whipping it out.) make sure to adjust your expansion valve correctly.
tube-water-cooled-condenser.JPG