Fuel cut symptoms.....not fuel cut????

Trance4c

Hey Talitha, no I won't be attending nopi this year.. to much going on.

Glad you found the problem, but you should know better by now with those hoses No vac leaks :shock:

So is the car running 100% now? I've got myself a 4th gen vert to these days, its my daily money maker :D

Clayton

luvinmycel

We'll know today if the car's running right again hopefully. We just fixed that damn IC about a year ago, as a matter of fact, at the hotel during NOPI last year. We're gonna just buy a brand new one at NOPI this weekend though. That should take care of the problem, I hope. Now look, Clayton, don't be getting any ideas about that 4th gen vert....LOL. Mine has to be the only one on the east coast that's hooked up and has an engine swap.....HAhahahahaha.

Talitha

Trance4c

luvinmycel":2i7tqqs0 said:
We'll know today if the car's running right again hopefully. We just fixed that damn IC about a year ago, as a matter of fact, at the hotel during NOPI last year. We're gonna just buy a brand new one at NOPI this weekend though. That should take care of the problem, I hope. Now look, Clayton, don't be getting any ideas about that 4th gen vert....LOL. Mine has to be the only one on the east coast that's hooked up and has an engine swap.....HAhahahahaha.

Talitha

Na.. mines a POS anyways, but its reliable and thats what I need. I'm not going to start messing with it, but I am going to clean it up a bit.

Well have fun with NOPI.. thought about it, but I think I'll just hit it up next year.

alltracman78

luvinmycel":3qu9l4ct said:
Columbia, SC. Right in the middle of the state.

Cool.
We ought to try to get a Carolina meet going sometime. There's another guy on base here that has a 165. He posts sometimes. There's also a guy out in town with a gray 90, but he will never talk to me. :x Dunno why. :shrug: