1990-1993 ST185 Hood for sale

Carolina91GT-S

Hood has been media blasted to bare metal. No vents or scoop. Leading edge is in great shape. Corners are a bit rough but easily fixable when prepping for paint. I had this done a while ago but went with a CS hood instead for the new paint job. Asking $100

It's the white one on one of my cars in my signature

In Hillsborough, NC

Carolina91GT-S

I still have it. No, the hood was never bent. Never in a collision or anything like that. When it was shipped to me the corners of the hood got a little abused ( can't think of a better way to put it) . There are detailed pics of both of them in the post. Just a little bit of putty during paint prep would solve the issue. That is what I had done originally and it looked great but the media blast is very thorough and removed the putty.

waycool

Are the vents and scoop still available. What are the prices on them if I had to track them down. What do you think the shipping would be to 08088 in NJ.

Carolina91GT-S

Shipping is pretty expensive. I would guess around $75 ?

Other than shipping I am willing to meet up with someone who is interested if you are coming from farther away

I would go as far West as Winston Salem, NC
East as Wilmington, NC
North as Richmond, VA

93ST184Driver

Is this still for sale? I live in Swansboro, NC, not too bad a drive from Hillsborough. I wrecked my GT a while back, and would eventually like to fix it, but my hood was bent pretty bad. Thank you in advance.

Carolina91GT-S

93ST184Driver":2d1be4qb said:
Is this still for sale? I live in Swansboro, NC, not too bad a drive from Hillsborough. I wrecked my GT a while back, and would eventually like to fix it, but my hood was bent pretty bad. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the delay, I don't check this board often. I do actually still have this. It is sitting behind my shop. I was going to take it to the scrap yard next week. PM me if you are still interested

fussellbug

I would love to have this but it's really difficult to find the scoop and vents now that Toyota has discontinued these parts.

Carolina91GT-S

fussellbug":1kze422a said:
I would love to have this but it's really difficult to find the scoop and vents now that Toyota has discontinued these parts.

I ran across one of the vents yesterday, I'm the other one is nearby. I know that I do not have the scoop.

This will be going to the scrap metal yard within the next 10 days