xiiimotorsports SOLID engine mounting kit

l0ch0w

Black is fine. White would have looked a little strange I think (even though im using white parts in my engine bay)

klue

Ok so its been a while since I updated, things got busy.

The bushings are in production now, I approved the design yesterday. Just sit back and wait a few more days :)

klue

Engine mounts are completed. I should have them in my hands this coming Friday.

First to Pay is first to ship as usual

cheers
Luke

klue

Yes in deed, they have been done since Friday. Just been super busy no time to get them.

I have my engine mounts out so I will be making a video/how too for everyone

Cheers
Luke

klue

Engine mounts are in guys. I'm swamped with work so bare with me, I will get these payments taken, pictures posted, and ball rolling by weekend.

:D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

klue

945778_632603980107669_517510900_n.jpg

Ready to go, we will be taking payments starting tomorrow.

Again the group buy is closed, these will be posted for regular price and sale once everyone has had theirs shipped out. There will be NO exceptions to the group buy policy outlined on alltrac.net. There will be a payment deadline of September 8th. More than enough time, after which all deposits will be left void.

Thank you all for you continued support

klue

Just to update, I got my set of engine mounts installed in my car. I can say with just the East West mounts, there is no engine play. I usually take a 2x4 and move the engine on the rubber mounts to help install the north south crossmember. Exactly what I was hoping for happened. Proper engine position was restored and installing the last two north south mounts literally was easier than ever before. It usually takes a while to get them installed fumbling with threading bolts straight, trying to force the engine to its normal position because the soft rubber mounts let it tilt back towards the firewall. None of which happened this time. :)

Cheers guys

CSAlltrac

It's probably been asked before but ill ask again. Will just the two rail motor mounts ever become avaible as a pair? I already have Speed Source mounts for the torque and would rather not chalk them up to a waste or waste the ones that would come by purchasing all four.