mini SuperPro and Whiteline polyurethane group buy

Toxygene

I don't have the swaybar diameters on mine as the previous owner did some custom job for the front. I"ll probably go with whatever full sway bar kit I can find out in the market that is still made. Whiteline? I don't even know who still makes them for our car but if that has to be left out or I need to order them down the road I will. What would a price on the rest of the kit be?

klue

Let me know if you guys need a hand moving this off. I am a dealer for whitline and can help you guys out

kilt88

Wow -- moving across the country really distracted me. I'm now here in the Atlanta, GA area. Sorry for the delay.

I'll check if there's a SuperPro dealer nearby, or we could stick with the place in Denver.

I'll re-read through all the posts to make sure I have everyone's selections added to the list.

Josh

klue

If I may share some experiences with super pro vs whiteline with just facts

I have had issues with the quality of SP bushings on two separate occasions, finding porosity and bubbles in their product.
They did replace them for free.

Whiteline I have never had an issue with

I am also distributing for gt4 racing, which makes their own sets which I run on my personal track car with great success.

Luke

GT4_DRED

klue":5r5px82y said:
I am also distributing for gt4 racing, which makes their own sets which I run on my personal track car with great success.

Luke
Thats pretty good news for us 165 guys; been looking at their product for some time now. PM sent..