Campos Group Buy, Pakfeifer Lip and CS/RC Bumper

fastrax203

I've been in contact with Campos recently trying to see if he would reproduce the Pakfeifer Lip and CS/RC bumper. He said he would and we would need A.) the bumper and lip and B.) a minimum of 10 committed buyers for each item. This is usually his requirement for any part he reproduces.

The lips would cost $180-$250 shipped. This is about what most of his lips for MR2s go for. These are made of fiberglass. I've owned the Aeroware lip that he makes for SW20s and its a very stout piece. It hit a transmission that I had left sitting in the garage when I was parking and simply pushed the transmission forward. I was going about 10 mph. Urethane is available but the minimum production number (committed buyers) is 50 and it takes longer to make. He also said that it *could* be made in Carbon Fiber but it's quite difficult to do correctly and at a high enough standard that it would be very expensive. I'm sure if there's enough commited buyers though, he'd do it.

The CS/RC bumper is in the same boat as far as getting a bumper to Campos. These will cost anywhere from $480-$550 shipped. This is comparable to the pricing to get one from a EU supplier but at least we will be supporting a business based in the US. Again, a minimum of 10 of these would need to be commited to.

This Group Buy will be open until May 15th, 2016. Should give us another month and a half to hopefully get enough for a set of Polyurethane lips. If we don't hit 50 then they will be made in fiberglass.

Good news is that brophats has agreed to supply the lip for reproduction. We still don't have a donor for the bumper but I'm working on it.

This list is alltrac.net and fb groups combined:

1. Fastrax203 (Elric Claudio)
2. CMS-GT4 (Josh Coldiron)
3. celica_gtx
4. Spectra1
5. brophats
6. CSAlltrac
7. FC Zach
8. AWDtime
9. CeliTrac (Kevin Iguera)
10. Spectra1
11. mark185 (gt4oc)
12. smog7 (Omar Gonzalez Lozano)
13. pintoBC_5sfte
14. msanders2
15. Lamont
16. Q-Ball
17. Greg Savage
18. Dustin Lee Lee *interested
19. Droptop93 (Thomas Wendt)
20. crosscudi
21. celicasilfee (Karl John)
22. fresnost185
23. EvanP246
24. Scrap Metal
25. Sk3letor
26. slakeco
27. jodomo

Front Bumper:
1. Fastrax203 (Elric Claudio)
2. celica_gtx
3. CeliTrac (Kevin Iguera)
4. Soectra1
5. smog7
6. smog7 (Omar Gonzalez Lozano)
7. Droptop93 (Thomas Wendt)
8. Chuckstr303
9.All-tracDreams

Attachments

• 9E423065-D593-446D-95BD-281CEF00D14C_zpsyp2ramhw.jpg
    9E423065-D593-446D-95BD-281CEF00D14C_zpsyp2ramhw.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 6,899

CMS-GT4

You can add me. Might as well modify your post to include those committed so every post doesn't look like

1) User name

sardgt4

Hey guys. I recently bought a 93 st185. After selling my 92 and 93 10 years back and regretting it since, I ended up buying another one recently. I also bought a new oem rc bumper still in the factory wrap which I havent installed yet. If this campo person is in southern california, I can supply the bumper to make the mold if I can get a bumper and lip. I also have a used rc hood if you need that as well. Keep me posted. Thanks, john