st16x carbon fiber cooling panel

monkey8oi

Hi guys, this post is for the carbon fiber cooling panel for the st16x. I have contacted Carbon Microsystems in Latvia to get these produced. Currently, he has one panel made for me and we have talked about getting a group buy together.

The regular price is 170 euro shipped. That's about $202 USD based off today's rate. But with the group buy, it will be 150 euro shipped ($177 USD).

For all those interested, I will need 50% deposit upfront ($89USD) and the rest to be paid ($88USD) when the item is ready to be shipped. I will set the deadline to receive the deposits for December 31, 2017. After that, I will send the payment over to Carbon Microsystems so that they will start work on the order. When he notifies me that the item is ready for shipment, I will let everyone know to send the remainder of the money. Please send your deposits via PayPal to ng_jeffrey_007@yahoo.com.

Please be advised that I am not making any profit on this. I was just having one made for myself and thought i'd let anyone else with an st16x know to obtain something that isn't offered on the market for us. Any issues that you may have should be brought up to Carbon Mircosystems.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I also have a group buy message group on Facebook that has updates along with the pictures. I can't post any pictures on here so if you want to see what they look like, look it up on Facebook or give me an email address and I can send you a picture.

Below is the list of the people in the group buy.

*Everyone who is sending me their money, please send it in USD ($177). Thank you!

1. Jeffrey Ng (full payment received - $177 USD) *no remaining balance*
2. Jan Kandrac (full payment received - $177 USD) *no remaining balance*
3. Gabriel Castelanos (deposit received - $85 USD) *$92 USD remaining balance*
4. Dominic Ramos (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
5. Omar Calles (full payment received - $177 USD) *no remaining balance*
6. Andlee Phengphachanh (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
7. Christopher Lemieux (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
8. Eric Stieve (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
9. Harrison Alimboyoguen (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
10. Justin Morrill (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
11. Mike Hill (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
12. Stefan Hahner (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
13. Stephen Gillies (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
14. Kenny Bowlus (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
15. Tim Czakoczi (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*
16. Cory Wilson (full payment received - $177 USD) *no remaining balance*
17. Sean Evans (deposit received - $89 USD) *$88 USD remaining balance*

I will update this list accordingly. Thanks guys!

Anoo21

Very glad we have something for the 165, really appreciate this group buy. I will be paying tonight of not early this next week. I know there is a talk about hoods being made but I think a rear liftback/hatch upper spoiler would be cool.

gt4play

3SDNA":m29o3rm4 said:
Where can I see pictures of this panel? Thanks.

This isn't mine, but thought it might be useful to provide a way for others outside of the ongoing FB Messenger group to see this: