BC Coilovers?

Magroo

I have BC coilovers also. Easy install. One thing I wish I did when I bought them was go for the swift spring upgrade. I ended up buying them later.

They just feel a lot better.

hoys

Do these handle well? I'm usually a coilover snob and buy high dollars stuff, but with needing new struts and having to potentially ship from overseas, these are becoming a good option.

FC Zach

They are made well but if there ever is a need to repair/PM, there is a facility here in the states so no need for shipping to China or wherever else.

I daily mine with the adjustments set midway and I like it, no complaints. .

hoys

Hmmmmm.

I'm having a real hard time finding anyone who will ship pressurized struts overseas (UK->US, JP->US) so I'm kind of stuck at least on the rear strut replacement. By the time I total up new struts, mounts, rubber isolators ....etc. I'm almost at BC's.

I might order a set and try them out.

Magroo

I found the stock springs too bouncy matter what settings I had it on. But it may also be that I live in the Northeast with potholes the size of of a kiddy pool.

Swift springs are a bit more progressive it seems. And playing with the preload I've got decent handling and ride comfort.

I'm also considering some poly isolators to help with the harsher roads.

Energy Suspension 9.6119G Coil Spring Isolator Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ALFC8K/re ... 8Ab1A2VBET

On a side note. I bought my BC coilovers through Amazon and used my Discover card points that I had saved up. I think I saved around $200.

l00k0v3rth3r3

Magroo":29wrfuvr said:
I found the stock springs too bouncy matter what settings I had it on. But it may also be that I live in the Northeast with potholes the size of of a kiddy pool.

Swift springs are a bit more progressive it seems. And playing with the preload I've got decent handling and ride comfort.

I'm also considering some poly isolators to help with the harsher roads.

Energy Suspension 9.6119G Coil Spring Isolator Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ALFC8K/re ... 8Ab1A2VBET

On a side note. I bought my BC coilovers through Amazon and used my Discover card points that I had saved up. I think I saved around $200.

I thought it was just me, glad to know that the bounce is normal. I've played with the preload not much change

underscore

I've got them in my car, I like them but in hindsight I should've just gone with BR rather than RM.