Brake Pads?

FabZ

I'm bringing that tread to life lol. I'm wondering if anybody could give me a little review of the akebono performance pads.

i'm looking for a new set of pads for my car.

my choices for now are:

-EBC yellowstuff, i had a set on my other gt4, really liked the braking power, but like other people, i had issues of garniture falling off the pad, which scares me a little..
-HawK HP+ is a good product from what i've seen, only downpoint i see is the corosive brake dust... on my white OZ wheels.. i'm not sure...
-porterfield R4, i need to look up a little more on those
-Akebono performance, but i dont find a lot of information on these

The car is my weekend car, and will be driven on the track a couple times during the summer, i want something that wont fade under the heat.

thanks.

aus jd 2703

Ive got project MU HC+ all around and yeah cold braking is bad you need to give them one hard hit and then their fine.
had a spirited mountain run and they did fine but i haven't had a track-day since i killed my bendix pads (cracks in the pad material) but i suspect going from 120kph to 60 3 times a lap it wont take long to cook them.... we will see

bmt

I use Mintex 1166 pads no more fade. Good stopping on street and track. Expensive though. Full set was around $600.00 US :shock: