finally found some wheels....they are on order right now

magnum

Are you sure those aren't the 17x9.75+25mm wheels. With the amount of poke and stretch in the front and the fact that you need a spacer for the rear, makes it more logical that you have the 9.75's.

I'm with UndaGrwnD... what tire size are you running for a stretch like that? And imo, you should lower the car more- stiffen the suspension up tight, & run flush. You have a setup that could pull it off, I think.

Grey_Matter

celicasilfee":3fpk1rk1 said:
I'm with UndaGrwnD... what tire size are you running for a stretch like that? And imo, you should lower the car more- stiffen the suspension up tight, & run flush. You have a setup that could pull it off, I think.

if i keep it that is for the most part what my plans are.
the tires on there right now are 215/45R17

and here is a better pic of the poke in the front (the previous pics make it look alot worse than it actually is):

2011-04-13_12-44-38_860.jpg

UndaGrwnD

so..what are the specs on the wheels now ? do you got the 17x9.75J ? because i liked the concave look...but i was thinking it was the 17x8.25J rims

I like the looks, but I wish they came in a +30 instead of a +25, cuz I think the extra 5mm into the fender would cause a pretty perfect flush fitment.

Grey_Matter

UndaGrwnD":okwh8ylp said:
so..what are the specs on the wheels now ? do you got the 17x9.75J ? because i liked the concave look...but i was thinking it was the 17x8.25J rims

they are 17x9.75 et25

celicasilfee":okwh8ylp said:
I like the looks, but I wish they came in a +30 instead of a +25, cuz I think the extra 5mm into the fender would cause a pretty perfect flush fitment.

you would have to run at the minimum an 8mm spacer in the rear to run these this wide with an et30...which would probably make the front and rear hellaflush :)

lumbercis

Not too bad but if you are going to run an aggressive stretch and poke like that you NEED to get some coilovers and dump the hell out of it. More front camber might be in order as well. Will look much better once you do that.

Grey_Matter":1056ynjt said:
you would have to run at the minimum an 8mm spacer in the rear to run these this wide with an et30...which would probably make the front and rear hellaflush :)

I have a 25mm spacer in the rear already. That would effectively make the rear wheel a +5 (in our +30 hypothetical wheel), which would be flush as shit. I'd <3 it.

Honestly, I checked these out anyway, though, cuz I really do like them. My car's gray, though, so I think the silver would look tits on it. :smokes:

Great choice in wheels.