rear sway bar links?

jonnyboygt4

I went to install my set of K sports in the rear...and it seems the sway bar link is about 2.5 inches too short?

is there another type of link that I can buy either aftermarket or from another OEM replacement?

any help would be appreciated...

thx

~JOn

jonnyboygt4

jonnyboygt4":2trmcr3h said:
I went to install my set of K sports in the rear...and it seems the sway bar link is about 2.5 inches too short?

is there another type of link that I can buy either aftermarket or from another OEM replacement?

any help would be appreciated...

thx

~JOn

my problem turned out to be a lack of experience on my part... :oops: haha I had only changed the left rear coil when i tried putting the sway bar link back together.....once i did the other rear i was able to install the links.....bahaha....im fairly mechanically retarted but i try ...lol :crazy:

Locker

you can also make your own links if you want. go to princess auto and buy an heim joint then broffasco and get some threaded rod

Locker

its really much easier than you'd think. You simply measure your stock ones and cut the rod to the appropriate length. The twosrus ones are simply a rod with a heim joint

klue

Locker":2horr5dj said:
its really much easier than you'd think. You simply measure your stock ones and cut the rod to the appropriate length. The twosrus ones are simply a rod with a heim joint

x2