Soooo C-One Motorsport is out, other rear diff mount options

Fox 21 Alpha

I emailed two of the few sites I could find that carry the C-one rear diff mount, and they both said C-one is out and they can't get the mount anywhere. I looked at the DIY poly fill, but I'm kinda not looking to tackle on any more problems with my build, I'd like something that just bolts up. And I'm also worried about the imperfection in getting everything lined up right with that...

I've heard Mario sells a solid rear mount, I looked at it like last year, I forget the details, I'm searchin around to see what I can find, but I don't think I'd like that hard of a mount, just a poly or a hard rubber mount would be nice.

So is there any other options I'm missing? It seems its either Mario's mount or a factory one, or a DIY poly one...

I guess if nothing else I'll probably have to do the DIY one as it seems to be the best option on the table atm

jonnyboygt4

you could always buy a OEM one....personally I opted for teh solid mount and bushings...the price for the dif bushings and mount + subframe bushings was slightly more that the 300+ for the OEM rubber mount...

klue

I have one more mount kit left if your interested, Im using the best materials available here in Canada.

Fox 21 Alpha

Bulletproof automotive last week and RHDJapan a few weeks ago.

Klue you have the link to the topic or info or whatever on your diff mount?

I do like the look of that poly fill mount, anyone know if they are just doing the poly fill themselves or if its built from scratch? I just tend to shy away from the refurb/fill idea because seeing as the center piece floats as its getting filled, I feel like it will always be off to some degree...

It also seems red rocket's sites down (I'm assuming its the same guy from gt4.com's distributor list), I'll see if I can contact him and see if he knows more...

deecee

need to make a jig to prevent float. easy to do with some wood, wax/wax paper, some screws/bolts etc

jonnyboygt4

Fox 21 Alpha":3glocymo said:
Bulletproof automotive last week and RHDJapan a few weeks ago.

Klue you have the link to the topic or info or whatever on your diff mount?

I do like the look of that poly fill mount, anyone know if they are just doing the poly fill themselves or if its built from scratch? I just tend to shy away from the refurb/fill idea because seeing as the center piece floats as its getting filled, I feel like it will always be off to some degree...

It also seems red rocket's sites down (I'm assuming its the same guy from gt4.com's distributor list), I'll see if I can contact him and see if he knows more...

here fox!

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=37137