where can i get a set of 25mm H&R spacers?

RIalltrac

As I recall I had called H&R directly and they were able to help me. I'm glad I got mine when I did, prices have gone up a bit by the looks of things.

RIalltrac

I want to say I bought them directly from H&R, 20mm, I'd have to dig for the receipt, which I doubt I'll find. I'm like 95% sure I did that though, if H&R has a warehouse in Jersey then thats what I did.

silence

For those of you with the 25mm do the stock studs get in the way of the wheel after you bolt on the H&R spacer? I hope that makes sense.
what i'm worried about are the wheel studs sticking past the wheel spacer....also, are the studs that come with the spacers also 12mX1.5?

RIalltrac

the stock studs line up with the spacer and sit flush. It wouldnt work if they didnt, and they retain the stock setup as far as thread is concerned. So yes you can swap your stock rims back on with the stock lugs.

Gary

^^^^
What he said.

spacers9um.jpg

silence

did you need tu pull out the hub to install the longer studs?
can you do it with basic tools, or do you need some kind of press, or stud remover?

RIalltrac

I didnt actually do the install myself, I was having wheel bearings done on the rear at the same time. I'm pretty sure you would need to press the hub out and do the same with the studs. Good reason to replace your rear wheel bearings.

Gary

Yup, mine are 25mm and called DRM style.
The thiniest for DRM style is 25mm, I think.

You can remove the stud without removing the hub.
It is a pita, especially if you don't have an air tool.
You gotta do it one at a time.
Hammer the old one out and pull the new one in using the lugnut and couple washers

studreplacement18ap.jpg

studreplacement25jt.jpg

studreplacement35if.jpg

studreplacement41wc.jpg

SeanGTS

Did you misspeak? With 25mm spacers you have to install longer studs, but with 20mm spacers you do not, correct? You said it the other way, which doesnt make sense to me....

Whats the easiest, most painless spacers you can buy that are 20+ mm, and just bolt on....

Gary

Nope, H&R 25 mm spacers come with 5 studs AND 5 holes.
You basically bolt the spacer on stock studs using open end lugnuts (come with it)
Then you bolt your wheel on the the spacers.
spacers9um7jp.jpg

The 20 mm spacer or thinner has only 5 holes (no stud)
You bolt wheel AND spacer on the same set of stud.
That's why you need longer studs pressed it on 20 mm.
spacera109mq.jpg