Anyone's used this site for poly bushings?

celigts

I believe it's gt4.com but looking at there site and they have the full rear end poly bushings for 159eur and front for 67eur.

Is it worth it! Better price then whiteline and same product if I'm not mistaken.

Trying to price out my to do list so help would awesome. If not I may take the gamble and try it out

tubasteve

have i herd of them, yes, have i herd reviews, no.

gt4.com is a global travel site, and i think its close to that, but anyways, good luck.

deecee

i bought the subframe bushings and some front a-arm bushings. Can't really comment on them as the car isn't back on the road, but others have provided feedback on them on the boards and gt4oc

underscore

Depends how much shipping ends up costing too, I've yet to dig into these vs Whiteline vs SpeedPro until I have the spare money.

tubasteve

Ebay has has their stuff as well, the rear sub frame bushings on there (don't know their website price) seemed a little $$$. Could email them for testimonials?

-jr

celigts

Yea I agree with the price of there subframe bushings being high. The rest I find is reasonable tho

Edit:
Just got an email back from gt4 and it's 29eur airmail to Canada.

sMARTINside

This is what I use for the rear subframe and differential mounts. There isn't any additional differential vibration in the cabin compared to stock. But replacing these mounts made a big improvement overstock on the handling. The car feels safe to corner hard, because the rear subframe doesn't move as much as with 22 years old stock Toyota bushings. You can also feel a lot less the "Clunk!" that the diff makes when you press hard on the throttle. Not that I changed the rear diff cushion at the same time with a good stock one that I filled with polyurethane. It makes about 3 weeks that I run the car, since they were installed but I really like the new feeling of the rear end.

underscore

celigts":3nbs3xcx said:
Yea I agree with the price of there subframe bushings being high. The rest I find is reasonable tho

Edit:
Just got an email back from gt4 and it's 29eur airmail to Canada.

So about $330 Canadian all said and done? Not too bad, Whiteline I'm adding up to about $350 before shipping. Although I was told to use Toyota replacements for the one rear bushing. Did they say who they ship with?

edit: their rollbar bushings seem quite well-priced as well.

celigts

sMARTINside":2768kupg said:
This is what I use for the rear subframe and differential mounts. There isn't any additional differential vibration in the cabin compared to stock. But replacing these mounts made a big improvement overstock on the handling. The car feels safe to corner hard, because the rear subframe doesn't move as much as with 22 years old stock Toyota bushings. You can also feel a lot less the "Clunk!" that the diff makes when you press hard on the throttle. Not that I changed the rear diff cushion at the same time with a good stock one that I filled with polyurethane. It makes about 3 weeks that I run the car, since they were installed but I really like the new feeling of the rear end.

So you have purchased from there? I'm trying to do the same as you, which is get rid play in the rear end. Personally just filled the rear diff cuz I had a piece of the mount fall out lol.

celigts

Id be in for a group buy. I can try and talk to them about a group buy.... I'd like there full set of front and rear suspension bushings.

celigts

They also have some light weight pulleys. Maybe we can do a group buy on those the bushings or the same time maybe? I can spend the time doing all the emailing and questioning as I'm currently unemployed for those who don't know. Receiving ei so I won't be losing to much of wages :)

woot woot

I would not bother with the lightweight pullies. I asked a race team about them and they said that the crank needs the weight to stop it vibrating and some other stuff that causes damage to the engine somehow. I forgot though as it was almost two years ago. But they said with clarity do not do i for a 3SGTEt. I bought some front endlinks from them and the quality seems solid, Was after a rear subframe mount kit and front and rear engine mounts but live australia so not sure if i can get discount. BOO

4rsnduction

woot woot":17m6tkw4 said:
I would not bother with the lightweight pullies. I asked a race team about them and they said that the crank needs the weight to stop it vibrating and some other stuff that causes damage to the engine somehow. I forgot though as it was almost two years ago. But they said with clarity do not do i for a 3SGTEt. I bought some front endlinks from them and the quality seems solid, Was after a rear subframe mount kit and front and rear engine mounts but live australia so not sure if i can get discount. BOO

I also live in australia....but dislike you misplacing the "t" in your sentence :p
Anything getting group purchased and sent this way...i'll jump on that bandwagon

woot woot":17m6tkw4 said:
i for a 3SGTEt.

SoulArmored

Old Thread but thought I'd write that I have bought and installed some of their bushings as was only source I could readily find. Fitment was great and worth the upgrade. Shipping did take 4 weeks to arrive to FL.