Drum Hardware kit

Killtodie

Does anyone know the correct drum hardware kit to buy? The ST165 i bought is missing all hardware on its passenger side. I bought a hardware kit from RockAuto, but it is missing key components, such as the adjustment cylinder and the flat metal piece that sits on top.

Thanks

WarTowels

ST-165's came with drums in the rear? That's news to me.

I'd expect drums on the ST162... but not on the 165.

You should melt them in a giant fire and put on ST-185 brakes on.

-Towels

Curry

My ST165 has disc's all around. Calipers, pads and rotors are hard to find and have limited choices so i started changing over to the 185 components.

Redrkt01

All Gt-Fours have drums. If you didn't know that you've never changed the shoes....and in that case I hope you're not using your e-brake on steep hills.....

Killtodie

Well, Rockauto sells parking brake shoes, quite expensive though. $60 but do not have the correct kit or adjustment hardware.

Anyone know the part numbers I need? Advanced Auto, Orielys do not stock these and/or dont know if its parking brake or drum brake parts.

WarTowels

Redrkt01":212cekai said:
All Gt-Fours have drums. If you didn't know that you've never changed the shoes....and in that case I hope you're not using your e-brake on steep hills.....

Good thing no two things ever have the same name. Right?

-Towels

ToySlider

I think you can only get them from the dealer. Thats where a friend got his from for his st185. I havent found a correct aftermarket kit yet.

Killtodie

I found the parts I need and they are outrageously expensive. The damn adjustment sleeve is $50... No one else sells em.
Guess I can look at some junk yards but almost non on the area keep info on cars they stock so I have to drive all over the place to find one.

Anyone selling brake parts?