What rotor size to get?

toayoztan

I may need to pick me up a set for that price...Bill Me Later has a deal going on (for anyone who can't afford it now) where you can purchase stuff on ebay (if over a certain amount) for like 6-12 months INTEREST FREE. So you really aren't paying for it now, as long as you can pay it off by the due date.

In any case, i'm fairly new to BBK. What size rotors is adequate, too big, too small? The ones above are 13".

I'll be running with 17 or 18 inch rims. Will be pushing around "500+hp." Mainly a drag car, but will be utilizing on street, cruising, and possibly track use.

Thanks!

Bryan

toayoztan

toayoztan":39kqxh2v said:
I may need to pick me up a set for that price...Bill Me Later has a deal going on (for anyone who can't afford it now) where you can purchase stuff on ebay (if over a certain amount) for like 6-12 months INTEREST FREE. So you really aren't paying for it now, as long as you can pay it off by the due date.

In any case, i'm fairly new to BBK. What size rotors is adequate, too big, too small? The ones above are 13".

I'll be running with 17 or 18 inch rims. Will be pushing around "500+hp." Mainly a drag car, but will be utilizing on street, cruising, and possibly track use.

Thanks!

Bryan

Anyone have a quick explanation on this? I know someone knows this answer :p

I'm about to rebuild and powder coat my front and rear brakes. The rear, I've decided to forgo the rear 205 caliper mod and keep the stockers, as a BBK up front should suffice, I hope.

For the front, I'm looking to see if there's a reasonable option before rebuilding/powder coating the OEM ones.

Thanks guys

Bryan

underscore

Anything bigger than stock is usually an improvement? I went with the Porsche/Brembo BBK option, I figure if those parts can stock things as heavy as STi's and Carrera's/Cayenne's they can stock an Alltrac.